Well I have some really cool news...
I've got a ticket to see the Atlanta Braves on opening day!
Charles and Cherith are coming down to see our friend Todd in Spartanburg and I think we are all going to the game on Monday. Should be a super fun time. Plus Heath will be here on April 1st, that is also really cool news.
Today I'm going to be making church phone calls in a little bit...
I have some more news, but I can't quiet reveal it yet because I don't want to jump the gun. Pray for me and decisions that are being made.
Stay tuned...
Thursday, March 27, 2008
good news
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Despite my dislike for the Braves (and not giving a whip about the Pirates), I think this'll be a good game, at least as far as Braves' hitting and pitching goes.
Post a Comment