Ok, I've got some good news.
I talked to my man at GP this morning about changing my status with the missions organization and shortening my trip in an effort to get there sooner.
It got approved. Right now I'm waiting on an updated budget to see all the money factors. This is all pretty funny. I went to bed feeling pretty discouraged and didn't really know how this was going to go over. I just started praying, God if this doesn't happen...this thing is done...I don't want this to be done. I have come to the conclusion that for me to even leave its gonna have to be God doing his thing. So I'm praying for God to just step in and blow me away. He's doing it in small increments...probably because I'd doubt the big ones.
So the ball is rolling and starting to pick up some speed.
Friday, May 2, 2008
announcements part deux
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment