Friday, June 20, 2008

leaving on a jet plane

Well the day is getting here real soon. I have been financially cleared, I have received clearance with my visa and I'm working on booking a flight right now. I also need to be sending out my newsletter today. Later.

Well after almost a full year I am about to leave. Finally! My goal was actually to leave today. Well, I missed that target, but not by much. I should be leaving with in the next week, at least by the 30th. I really don't know what to think right now about all of this. Never thought this was actually gonna happen. I guess now I've got to deal with the fact that it is. I really don't know what to feel.

I'm excited, but also really scared. So, I ask if you read my blog keep me in your prayers.

I watched something interesting just a few moments ago. It is a short film by actor/director Matthew Modine. I'm not gonna put the title because it might get me flagged by the CIA. Anyway, the link is below. You judge for yourself. I thought it was good.


Video

My favorite is the African guy with the Bono glasses who says "or BAPTIST!"

You will know who he is. I love that guy

I think it is a good video about the fact that American has a rich population of all different people. I had some issues with their patriotic grand standing, but I get where they are coming from.

No comments: