Monday, October 8, 2007

New Website

Hi everyone! I hope you are all well. Life is going well, hectic, but well. I have been working on a new website and and really hope to have it published soon. I get paid on Wednesday and I hope to purchase a domain shortly there after. Working at Jittery Joe's consumes a lot of my time. More than I thought it would. I'm am starting to get the hang of the whole time management thing.

Support raising is going steady, but slow. I get new commitments weekly which is always great. Ironically enough support comes when I start to get down in the dumps about not having supporters. God is funny that way I guess.

I'm traveling up to Delaware and Philly on Friday with my good buddy Abram. We are going up to see our old youth pastor and my mentor. I'm looking forward to getting to see Heath and Karen and spending some time catching up. I'm going to take lots of pictures. I will for sure post those on here.

Thanks for all those who encourage me, support me and keep me going. You guys are seriously the best.

I will definitely make an update while traveling, because well.........I don't do that many things that are interesting.......but a road trip for sure is.

Much love

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Hey, Jason, long time no talk. Great to hear things are going well. One thing about setting up a website though. If you don't want something too complex or fancy, you can use Microsoft Office Live. It's online (like blogging), and the basic/free membership gives you a free domain name instead of having to pay over and over to renew the URL.

I use it for my small business site, so if you need a small example of how things might look with your site, check out J2CompTech.com. And check this page to compare the other pricing stuff for Office Live.

God bless, man. You're in my prayers. Have a safe trip.

Scott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott said...

God will continue to use you and lead you as you continue to raise support. Nothing is being wasted. I know you know. I just wanted to post on your sight.