Thursday, October 18, 2007

Post-trip

Well hello everybody.

I'm posting like I promised :). I really didn't get a chance to post during my trip because we were so busy and gone most of the time. It was great fun, I got to spend some time with Heath and his family. We went to Geno's the home of the original cheesesteak. It was pretty cool. Just really getting to hang out was fun. We didn't have a good chance to go into the city like I had hoped. We primarily spent time at his house and at the church.

So no pictures because.......we really didn't go anywhere lol. It was a good trip though.

Good news! On the way up I stopped at home and picked up a support statement from GP. It was my October support statement and I had a list of people on it who I had no idea had got on board with me. It was great news and a number of people here at work have gotten on board with me as well. In the last week I have raised about 1,800 dollars. CRAZY!!!

Things are going well........Boston plays tonight and I'm praying that they can pull it out.

1 comment:

*Child of God said...

Hey-J!
Though we've changed churches-we will always be on board with you!