Thursday, February 14, 2008

The destruction of baseball

I do not write much. With that said the state of baseball upsets me. I was not a fan until my sophomore year of college. I became a fan because of the fun of rivalry and then I fell in love.

Everything that is going on right now with Roger Clemens makes me sick. Here is someone who was and still is one of the best pitchers to ever grace any mound, any where in the world.

This whole charade is stupid, a waste of tax payer money and an even bigger black mark on an already negative time in the history of baseball.

Seriously. Stop the media coverage it isn't helping anything. One of the senators told Clemens "you are one of my heroes sir, but I have a hard time believing you".

That is sad. I am tired of all the controversy, just play baseball.

No comments: