So I realize that people do read my blog and they would probably read it more if I updated more often. I figure if Heath Mullikin can update on an almost daily basis...I should be able to too.
1. Blockbuster online is an awesome thing. I started an account mainly to watch the West Wing. I'm through season 3 and about to start season 4....
2. It is political season and the fact that I dislike most of the candidates spurred me to watch the West Wing. I really love this show and I plan to buy the boxed set eventually, its high price tag is holding that off for a while. I like the fact that the President played by Martin Sheen is a strong leader, a man of value and honor. No, He isn't perfect and their are problems with his candidacy, but I want that kind of guy as president. Is it a stretch to say I'd vote for President Barlett...?
3. I am hating Roger Clemens and baseball right now.
4. I sent 200 letters to Wesleyan Churches in Chesapeake, E. NY and E. New Hampshire, South Coastal and FL requesting 20 bucks from each church. I still have about 300 more to send out to NC East and West, SC and Penn-Jersey (Heath help a brother out!). This was a bold step for me...lets see how it goes.
5. I love my Mac. What I really hate is that I think I want to get Leopard and a Time Capsule. Tons of money for great stuff still equals tons of money spent. Just don't know if I want to commit that much to stuff like that right now.
Well, other stuff is waiting to be done. More later
Friday, February 15, 2008
2 posts in 24 hours...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment