Anyone catch the Stephen King reference?
I have become a newspaper junkie. We aren't allowed to have computers at work for the downtime on some shifts, so I don't really have the opportunity to work on anything. I get to talk and read, so I do both...a lot. I read an article about how it looks like Blu-ray is about to win the HD war.
1. I collect two things: Books and Movies. The prospect of a new media does not make me smile.
2. I do not have any desire to buy a HD tv or corresponding player.
3. If Blu-ray wins...my DVD's are going the way of the dinosaur..
4. People ask me about my money situation and how much I have to raise. I tell them close to 19 thousand. Is that all? most exclaim, thats not much. Well when you have learned to live on less than 10 for 3 years...its a ton.
5. Why is 20 thousand nothing? Even as Christians who talk about stewardship and talking care of what we have do we have too much stuff?
6. Mother Teresa...you have my respect.
7. I am going to Asbury, KY this weekend. I'm really looking forward to it. I need the recharge time and it will be good to be with family.
8. My January/February newsletter is hitting inboxes...before I clock in for work so...be on the look out.
That is enough for now...stay tuned
Monday, February 18, 2008
needful things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment