I can almost smell the sweet aroma of fresh cut grass, hot dogs and a spring evening. Only a couple of hours until I leave for Atlanta to see the Braves take on the Pirates at Turner Field.
Charles got me a ticket to go with him, his wife Cherith and a couple of friends from High School. I've been looking forward to this game since I knew I had a ticket.
Now I'm not a Braves fan at all, but it is opening day and I don't care who is playing...it will be fun. The beginning of a new year and a chance for Boston to create a dynasty.
I got to see Boston play here last season which was incredible. To see them play in the season they won a championship was pretty sweet. I got to see Beckett pitch, Paplebon closed and Pappi hit a homer (that I missed).
Tonight Tom Glavine, the Braves prodigal son will be taking the mound against...well the Pirates (I can't really think of any notable players for them).
I'm super stoked!!!
Anyway, April is upon us...everyone enjoy the last day of March.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Opening Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment