So, last week I decided I'm tired of being out of shape. So I planned the latest get in shape scheme on my self. Except this time...it might just work.
I decided that I needed to exercise more. I realize that when I was playing frisbee two days a week I was holding my weight at 185. Since then I jumped up to 200 pounds. I have lifted more, so some of it is muscle but not that much. So on my days off I go for a jog and I eat better. Salads with chicken, lots of water, juice a V8 or something with veggies. It has been good, It stinking kills me but it is good. The only problem is when I run my friend asthma kicks in. I'm writing this in between wheezy breathes.
My goal is to drop 20 pounds. Don't worry I've consulted with a professional and he did a test and gave me the information I needed to know. He said 20 pounds would be healthy, it would put me back in a very good range.
Might not be able to throw anything for a few days now. Injured my self during my dramatic come back game of frisbee today. It was my first come back and my second retirement all in the same day.
I have a great blog brewing on an interesting subject. My roommate Hank is chomping at the bit for me to post it so he can post on the topic as well. So keep a look out for it...its a two for one week :)
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
asthmatic breathing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment