Sunday, April 20, 2008

Busy busy

Next week I'm traveling up to Wilmore Kentucky again to visit with some friends. On Wednesday we are going to see the Reds take on the Houston Astros. It should be a really good game...maybe the Astros will actually show up. This will be my third MLB game and my second MLB ball park visited. I'm actually pretty excited about it. The drive up is going to be long, I hope my car makes it.

On May 4th I speak at a church in North Carolina. I'm a little nervous, I called them to follow up my letter and the pastor asked me to preach. I'm bouncing a couple sermon ideas off the inside of my head. I know how to write one, but I always second guess myself on EVERYTHING!

Ideas are welcome. I have a few things on my heart that I might preach about, still though ideas and thoughts are welcome because they will help me think.

Well I hope everyone is having a good Sunday.

If you see the Pope tell him I said Hi and that I'm sorry I missed his call.

No comments: