Monday, April 21, 2008

quick post

Well I am quite pleased to see that the traffic to my blog is steadily increasing. It's always nice to know people are actually reading my stuff.

I've had people from Washington State, Bosnia and all over the place taking a look. Whoever you are thanks for reading my ramblings.

On another note. I'm traveling up to Asbury Kentucky tomorrow. Pray for me and that my car makes it. Also, I will be making an announcement later this week so stay tuned.

I've made more posts in 2008 than I have to any of the other blogs I've had. Thanks for reading, hit me with some comments and show me some love.

come visit me at work...I make a mean cup of joe

2 comments:

Kate Patterson said...

You are moving here!
WOW
I did not know I had that much influence! lol

t4stywh34t said...

Hey honky...when are you planning on arriving? We're going to try to leave at/close to 4 to give us plenty of time through rush-hour. Shoot me an e-mail, comment on my Facebook, whatever...but don't send me a text, because I don't have any left until tomorrow :-)