I know, I know. Jason you aren't updating, what happened?
Let me explain.
For a few weeks now I've been trying to tie up loose ends, make preparations and otherwise get things in order. I'm not that great at all that stuff. Life has been chaotic to put it mildly. I may look all calm and collected, taking it easy and taking life as it comes but under it all there is a whirlwind of things going on.
I have made a decision that I'm going to announce to the public tomorrow. Months and months of planning, stressing and everything else under the sun are quickly coming to a conclusion with many more things ahead to get done. One of the hardest things for me to do is make BIG decisions. I just don't like to make them. Making decisions means an outcome is going to occur. I don't like outcomes. I like the waters of my life to remain calm and undisturbed. But in order for my life to progress and for ministry to being...I'm going to have to disturb the quite waters of my sublime life.
I think I'd work a lot better if someone would just put a gun to my head.
Tonight or tomorrow I will make an announcement. I'll probably post again at some point a sermon I've been writing. I'm speaking at a church on Sunday.
Pray for me.
If you see me...offer me some encouragement....and if you've got a gun...point it at my head.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
getting caught up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Post a Comment