I have a very short 30 days left to accomplish all my goals to get to Australia. Today, I sent two emails to hopefully get stuff in motion for my visa which would be great. I also found out where I will be living which is also awesome. I'm going to be living with an older woman from the congregation of the church I will be at. She is a widow and has a little apartment that I am going to live in. That was totally a blessing because that cuts down on my budget, it helps takes care of my living expenses. She is also the lady who is starting my visa paper work so its great to know that I have her fighting for me to get there. I got to talk to Stan a second tonight. That was great too, he should be emailing me some paper work to start which will also help big time. I have got to get my budget soon!!! It was supposed to come monday I thought, but tomorrow will be just as good as last week as far as I am concerned. I just want to have it. The three things that I really have to get done in order of importance:
1. Make sure the plane ticket can still be purchased.
2. Get a medical exam
3. Get my direct deposit stuff taken care of...after my third attempt. I might just have to request some checks or something.
In other news. I have a ton of thank you cards to write. A TON!!!! Thats okay thought, just gotta sit down and do them. I'm super thankful for everything, I sometimes just don't think a card communicates that anymore. I honestly wish I could be like...I'm sending all of you boomerangs or kangaroos, but I really can't. I like to extravagantly thank people, but this joker can't afford that anymore.
I get paid in two days which will be nice as well. I'm hanging on by a thread financially, it just makes me sad. Hank and Kristie get married on Friday, that will be awesome. ABOUT TIME IS WHAT I SAY! kidding, kidding. The wedding is going to be great and if there is birdseed or something to throw, I'm gonna pelt you Hank, you hear that...I'm gunning for you.
Well, I need to write my newsletter because I haven't done it yet for April because well I honestly kinda forgot and its almost the end of May. Its gonna have to be a big one.
Everyone have a good day and I'll see you around.
Monday, May 19, 2008
the final push
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Almost there, man.
No bird seed. Sparklers, and no you can't set me on fire either.
Post a Comment