Okay. Obviously there are a lot of people I want to see and say goodbye to. Keep in mind that I have a very limited amount of time. I leave next Monday.
I will traveling around for the next week, here is my schedule, it is subject to spur of the moment decisions and last minute changes. I'm going to do the best I can.
Monday: Home, driving, Knoxville?
Tuesday: Wilmore, KY
Wednesday: Wilmore, KY
Thursday: Driving, Knoxville?, and Asheville to visit my sister (this part will not change).
Friday: Driving, Home, Central evening. At this point I will not have my car anymore!
Saturday: Central
Sunday: Central
Monday: Early-Central.
Thats it. I tried to divide up time as best I could. Please, please realize I am trying my best to get around to as many people as possible.
Give me a call 336-613-7420. After that I won't have my cell any longer.
It has been great, I will miss you all dearly.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
The farewell tour
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i do not see OBX on the list....i surely thought you would come and stay here for at least 2 months before you went and would clean pools with bear and mike. jk bud.
Post a Comment