I just got back from a couple of days up North in a town called Gayndah. I spend some time staying with Stan's brother Neil and his family on their farm.
I got to ride his horses thanks to his daughter Chelsea. It was great fun and I think I did pretty well. Pictures are coming soon.
Probably the big thing for me though was riding his dirt bike. Neil had a dirt bike for use around the farm and I had the opportunity to ride one for the first time.
I had a lot of fun riding it. I took it off on some dirt roads behind his pig farm. I even had the chance to get it out on the pavement. Don't tell my parents, but I got that thing up to about 80 k/m. That roughly translates to about 50 mph. Yeah, it was fast for me.
anyway, this was a brief update....more coming
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
four legged and two wheeled adventures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
umm, I think you just told me...lol. MoM
Post a Comment