Well this post is going to have to really brief. I am at the local shopping mall using pay internet and as it stands I have 12 minutes left.
I got back from High School camp on friday exhausted. It was a great time, God moved and the camp and kids were awesome. I will definately write more about that next week. I should have my car tomorrow. They are sorting out some of the paper work details but it is coming along nicely.
The weather is very nice here for winter. About 60 or 70 during the days, the only thing that gets me is the early setting of the sun.
Attended my first church service this morning and was introduced to the congregation. They are really nice people and have already treated me great.
My house is beautiful. We leave all the doors and windows open during the day to cool the house. It really is wonderful.
Well about 8 minutes left and I need to hurry up and post. Another one soon I promise.
laters
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Getting settled
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment