Well this weekend I will be traveling back up to Coolum for the Gathering.
The Gathering is the south Queensland big event. 3 days of seminars and sessions. It sounds like it will be fun. Plus the upside is I get to see some of the other leaders from camp.
I'm going up early this afternoon with Greg Baker (Stan's son) and we might hang out on the beach or just walk around Coolum.
I just got over being sick and the place I'm staying in is like camp. A whole bunch of bunks in the same room. So I'm a little apprehensive about it, I'm a little scared I might catch another cold. So pray that I don't. That would make me really sad :(
Played a game of Heroscape last night. It came down to two characters and I barely lost.
I got wiped out in Settlers this week too. On Monday I played with my friends Matt and Michelle. We played at a coffee shop down in Redcliffe. It was really nice, kinda reminded me of being home. Anyway, I lost big time. Two games in a row! It was a disaster.
Well anyway that is enough for today. More after the Gathering.
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment