Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Randomosity

I really enjoy writing on this blog it just seems I don't have enough time to do it. You have to be in a certain mood to write.

I have a lot of blogs just waiting to be posted because I know people do actually read them.

Anyway. The sun is shining in sunny Queensland and I am having a good week. I went to the Australia Zoo yesterday and photos if facebook ever lets me upload will be coming soon.

Here are some of my random thoughts.

1. I watched the series finale of Seinfeld the other day and they totally got arrested on a trumped up charge. Good Samaritan law? The officer said they should have helped the guy if it was reasonable to do so. I submit that it was not reasonable. Everyone thought the car thief had a gun including the kid in the car and the prosecutor. If a store gets robbed the protocol for an employee is to give the robber what they want and don't resist. Would you charge them for being accessory to the crime?

I rest my case.

2. I won Settlers on Tuesday night and a game of Heroscape on Sunday night, my first in Australia. Good to see we both still got it Rob.

3. It has been nice to hear from some folks in the states. I have been missing home a bit. I get down at times but I'm okay. It is a bigger adjustment than you might think.

4. I've realized how ungraceful I am toward myself. I really don't give myself any room to mess up. Working on that though.

5. Working on some homeless ministry stuff. Stay tuned for that.

6. Saturday is Korean Thanksgiving. Trying to plan something for bible study saturday night.

7. I haven't had lunch yet.

8. I will post more soon. Some deeper stuff I promise. Oh and photos. Should have them posted by tonight...America's tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

darn right. it's easier when you're in another country because now I don't really have anyone to lose to. ;)

Hank said...

#4 you and me both

Austin said...

I miss ya and our great games of Heroscape....so was it me that introduced you to your two favorite games?