Whoa. It has been a really long time since my last post. Let me try to get you up to speed.
1. Stan retired last Sunday. He is so ready to just kick back and travel around with his wife and a caravan. It is kinda bittersweet though. More than 30 years service...thats a rare thing. He's an awesome guy...i'm lucky to be here really.
2. Australia is starting to really feel like home. It usually takes me a while to settle and I think I've gotten there...a little. I still miss people and places but...its not earth shattering anymore.
3. I really don't like the cops from today. Not all cops...just the ones that harassed me.
4. I am about to be 25 and a strange thing has hit me. I'm single. Not really strange but I really have started to desire for that next step in life. I've even started to pray about "her". I've never done that before. And it isn't my age or anything like that but...I would really like to find the right girl and get married. Now to kill the new sentimental perception you may have of me.
5. I have not lost our bet yet Jayne nor have I found "Claire" yet Raquel.
6. I've been saying goodbye to my Korean friends. It's not easy, not easy at all.
7. I really enjoy visiting people from the church congregation. It's really nice to make someone's day.
8. Red Sox are in the playoffs. Wildcards again, how appropriate. Guess who isn't in the playoffs. I'll give you a hint...they are having their historical stadium demolished and turned into a parking lot. That just leaves two Jewel Boxes left.
9. I am officially the worlds worst at keeping in touch with people. I really want to get better at it. I get all side tracked and ooo a really big kangaroo outside and...whoops there goes my attention to writing that email. Love you all my friends...I do miss you....I mean it.
10. There is a really big kangaroo outside.........
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
catch up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll start praying for that too, Jason. I need a little pocket money. ;-)
Post a Comment