Friday, October 3, 2008

stuff

Well another post. I gotta keep them coming my readership is falling off.

1. Watched the VP debate this morning. I wasn't impressed really by either one of them. Personal I have gotten to the point with debates and politics in general where I just want to see the bloodshed. I watch these things now for the fights. I know that is really juvenile of me but I find it hilarious that our chosen representatives in government behave like they do. I can't say that I have the solution to the problem but I'm disenfranchised with the whole political system now. So on that note...thats the last thing I'll ever say about it on this blog. Following my boy Cody's lead and just letting it all go.

2. Probably the real reason I'm writing this post is for prayer. I've got to make a big decision that has only really been thrust on me in the last 24 hours. I have to deal with it and I just don't really know what to do. But I've come to a place where "I'm just a kid" no longer acts as a legitimate excuse or reason for anything anymore. Don't get all scared I'm not in any trouble and I'm actually doing quite well. I've just gotta make a decision. So prayers and prayers would be welcome.

3. I'll let everyone know when I can what it is concerning but I promise....I will let you know.

4. On a positive note I met with a Captain from the Salvation Army on Wednesday and we discussed some new initiatives that he wants to get started with the churches to help the homeless in our area. Quite excited to see what unfolds for us.

5. Red Sox won!!!!!

6. How did I miss that Heroes and Supernatural were both back on the air? They should tide me over til Lost in 2009. Sad I can't watch them here. :(

7. I am alive and breathing.

8. Thank you God for letting that be so. :)

1 comment:

Cody Thomas said...

Dude, I feel ya on the politics. It's absolutely useless listening to anything they have to say.

I'm praying for you! We haven't forgotten about you up here in the states!