First I do want to address the issue of my posting infrequence. I really do have a lot of things to say, and I write a ton. I just usually end up highlighting and deleting it from the blog only to save it in Word format on my computer. I have a lot of thoughts and ideas and things to say. Most times I end up writing something that is super personal without even realizing it. I will however try to post a little more about my general life stuff and when something strikes me..........I'll write about it.
This is something that struck me. I am my own worst enemy. I can be so critical and hard on myself that it can lead me to inaction. I basically cripple myself. I don't really think I'm a good minister of the Gospel. But I know I am and can even be a great one. I like my job and the people I'm around. Right now it is probably the place I minister the most. Most of my co-workers are Christians but some aren't. I like it because I can have discussions and can be questioned. My favorite thing is blowing someones paradigm about Christianity away. I like it when someone realizes........hey, it isn't all that stifling.
I feel like it is an area of strength for me. To teach in a non teaching way. To show and do rather than talk about and talk down to someone. I'm by far no where close to being great at it, but I think I can be. I enjoy it though.
To talk about God and truth and be real. Yes, I may at times offend, but the ability to do it in a way that shows people........I respect them and their opinions and thoughts as well.
Well thats the though from the day...enjoy
Sunday, November 4, 2007
My microcosm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment