Friday, October 10, 2008

number 95

Well it hasn't been too long since my last post so I don't feel so bad this time.

1. Played tennis with the youth tonight. After some very long sets in the later rounds me and my friend David were victorious. I know beating teenagers isn't that monumental but I don't play tennis and there were other guys my age there too stacking the teams.

2. I really want the Red Sox to beat the Rays. KRISTIE YOU BETTER WATCH EVERY GAME!!!! you are my Red Sox victory muse. I talked it over with Hank, he agrees with me.

3. I read a really interesting article about Manny Ramerez last week. Manny being Manipulated is the title check it out. I kinda feel bad about being mad at him now. Still though...you don't take a swing in the dugout at Youk...you just don't do that.

4. My big decision panned out. I'm staying in Australia. Disaster averted. I just had to straighten some stuff out with my student loans. Thought I might have to come home because of them. I had to put on my big boy pants and step up to the plate.

5. Visited some folks from the church this week. I really enjoy the whole relationship building/being visible and available to people approach. The pastoral care aspect of ministry. I think I've finally figured out my biggest spiritual gift. Outreach.

6. Preaching on Sunday. Pray for me.

7. I realize why I haven't really dated in 2 years. I'm really scared. Oh and I'm a moron.

8. I really miss Jittery Joes

9. I don't really have a 9.

10. Can I say how much I love the exchange rate on USD vs AUD. I get richer by the day.

11. I think 10 is enough.

No comments: